Monday, November 29, 2010

Well, Turkey day is over and I have returned from the mountains of Virginia. Quick trip home, and I wasn't able to see everyone I wanted to. I guess that is how the holidays go as you get older. My little sister just realized this is going to be her last "break" for life. She graduates the 10th of december and starts her new job two days later. I don't even know if she is going to be able to come home for more than the weekend at Christmas. The real world I guess. Seems very bleak and bland. Jobs, steady paychecks, health care, pissssh! Who really needs all of that. haha. Yes I know, many people. Don't worry I know how lucky I am, leading the romantic life of an artist. Here, there, never anywhere very long. Riding the back of the wind, with nothing and no one to stop me. My demonic cat as my side-kick, but no capes! Ah yes, life is grand. On to more important matters than my rambling. Work.. yes I do that from time to time.
Since returning from Holiday... let me see. More drawing. A ring, almost done. A pendant from an old clip on earring of my grandmothers. More to come. I've got to check off my christmas list. slowly . slowly.

2 comments:

  1. So sad that I didn't get to meet up with you on Wednesday. You didn't answer your phone, missy. I needed to confirm where you were cause a whole 1/2 hour had passed since your message and (knowing you) you might have moved on to a new dimension in that time. Better luck at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete