Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home

Arrived home in Virginia on September 13th at about 5:29pm. I stayed long enough to unpack my bags and boxes that have been slowly accumulating in my room during this past year of travel. Last week I was at Arrowmont, reviving my soul. Being able to spend time with all the amazing people there was such an unexpected gift. I went for the weekend and somehow didn't leave until the next Friday. There was just too much to be done, running to get the keg, making a white bunny pinata, watching the bunny be killed, polishing a belt buckle, all the most important things in life. Now I am home in Goshen once again and will leave for Penland next week. I'm assisting Marlene True in her class Tin Handbags, Purses & Attaches. YAHHHHHH!! and the peasants rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment