Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello

Hello and Welcome to me to the wide and mysterious world of Blogging... Oh my. What have I gotten myself into? Well.. I guess I should begin at the beginning. That always seems to be the best place, otherwise people have a tendency to get confused.
I am a metalsmith and jeweler. I recently finished my MFA at East Carolina University and am currently a resident artist at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts. Most of you reading this will already know this, since I'm sure you are a dear and close friend. Who else would want to follow me via blog?
Currently I'm trying to figure out how to make a living off of my artwork when I leave the protective high walls of Arrowmont. But for now, life is quite fabulous. I'm working on a few engagement rings. (Ah Love what a beautiful thing! Especially when it supports me! ) I also have a few shows coming up for which I need to make and make. There is also the Gala to honor my Professor the most fabulous and amazing Atomic Bob, which I have agreed to make a piece for. Speaking of making.... perhaps I should go and do just that.
Thank you all very much for tuning in to my very first, cherry poppin, solo blog experience. I promise I'll work on my wit and humor for future blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment